How to build a tuned loop antennapop
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
GADM DX Club
- Short Wave Club based in Taranto (South of Italy. We have a work-in-progress shortwave online bulletin. Each week we e-mail to subscribers, free of charge, a newsletter with the hottest logs.
MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
- APRS™ for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
WLOG2000 LogBook for OM SWL BCL CB
- Database logbook for OM SWL BCL & CB with utility like DXCLuster DXtelnet PSK PSK-Pbbs (TNC or PC sound card) radio rotor CDbook interface and many other features. Free Update at homepage.