Valve Data Sheets
- This web page has full data sheets for a number of commonly used valves. Most are Eimac and include the 2C39A, 3-500Z, 3-1000Z, 3CX1500A7, 3CPX5000A7, 3CX5000A7, YC156, 3CX15000B7, 4CX250B, 4CX250A, 4CX1000A, 4CX1500B, 4CX10000J etc. These are not avialable on Eimac's web site in full - only brief notes.
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
- CLOVER-2000 is a faster version of CLOVER (about four times faster) that uses eight tone pulses, each of which is 250 Hz wide, spaced at 250-Hz centers, contained within a 2 kHz bandwidth between 500 and 2,500 Hz
- Ham Radio T-Shirts, Caps, Mousepads,
also vintage designs! Designs include logos from Amperex, Collins, Eico, Eimac, Gonset, Hallicrafters, Hammarlund, Heathkit, Johnson, Knight, Mars, National, Swan, Skywarn and others.
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
Radio Manager for Windows
- Click Here for Radio Manager 2004 software - for the Uniden BC296D, BC796D, BC780XLT, BC785D, BC250D, & BC895XLT scanners
- ScanControl is the only low cost, easy to use software that supports programming and control & monitoring of the Uniden BC245XLT, BC895XLT, BCT8, BC780XLT, BC250D, BC785D, BC296D, BC796D Digital Scanners and the Radio Shack PRO2052
- TrunkStar785D is a high-performance, full-featured software package for Uniden® BC785D, BC250D, BC796D and BC296D digital trunking scanners. Data management, operational control and spectrum analysis features are provided.
Trunk Manager for Windows
- Supports Uploading & Downloading to and from the BC296D, BC796D, BC780XLT, BC895XLT, BC245XLT, BC250D, BC785D, and Pro-2052 scanners
144 Mhz power amplifier 4CX250B
- This page provides information on the design and practical implementation of a rather inexpensive 144 MHz high power amplifier using a pair of ceramic tetrodes type 4CX250B by LA0BY