The Daily DX
- The Daily DX is the pre-eminent Internet DX bulletin. You will receive DX news that is instantaneous and unreliant on the US Postal service. Your DX news will be automatically delivered to your home or office by e-mail Monday through Friday, 50 weeks per year. Unlike other bulletins which may take 2-5 days to reach you, The Daily DX news arrives before the information is out-of-date.
DeltaKilo Yahoo Group
- This is a group for CBers, Sidebanders, Amateurs and Freebanders. Items to be discussed are CB, Skip, Skeds, DX communications, SSB, export radios, Radio equipment, mods, ham radio, repairs, electronics, CW, PSK31, RTTY, digital, and different radio shops.
The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
Freeze! DXing Arctic Style
- AM DXing taken to the extreme. Reports and station logs from DXpeditions to Arctic Northern Finland. Also articles, QSL news, links, audio and video on AM DXing. Published by Finnish DXer Mika M§kel§inen.
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
- Macintosh shareware, contains the full pool of questions for each of the five exams, and creates sample tests that will vary each time you take them and it will grade your exam.
- Helps you study for the Ham Radio &
FCC GROL exams. Often times, test questions are worded in ways; that fool you. RadioTelephone Tutor drills on missed questions, till you know the answers backwards and forwards. Can take entire question pools in straight, or random order. Creates a practice test; which represents what you would be given in a real exam.