Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
Marconi Contest Club
- The Club has the finality to collect all the Contester, mainly in Italy, to be able to exchange info's, operators between the stations, Contesting Tecnique, Tricks and Tips and Logs
Yankee Clipper Contest Club
- Special purpose amateur radio club devoted to the pursuit of operating and technical excellence. This site serves as a library of amateur radio contest and DX information.
Q-PAR Microwave Antennas
- The company (founded in 1973) excels in the research, design, development and manufacture of microwave antenna systems & components. Our range includes horn, reflector, sinuous, spiral, LPDA, helical antennas, etc; antenna positioners, and many bespoke components.
Maidenhead Locator Calculator
- On-line calculator for Maidenhead locator calculations. It will work out your Maidenhead locator if you supply it with map references or calculate map references from your locator code.