T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
- Solid brass swivel ball mounts for CB or Ham radio antennas. Stake pocket brackets for pick-up trucks. New design, two minutes to install. Quick disconnect couplings and mounts, solid brass.
- Maxdao: offer you 7/16, N coaxial connectors, jumper cables, feeder clamps and grouding kits, surge arresters & brackets, wall entries and microwave components used in base tower, power dividers, couplers
Nally radio towers
- Radio towers with designs made specificaly for Amateur Radio operators, incorporating mounting plates for most common rotators with in tower structure allowing for safety in the use,and tilt over preventing the need for climbing towers during regular maintance
The One Man Tower
- Complete tower system incorporates rotator mount, and lateral support collars. You never have to climb again - and forget the hassle of tilting over to work on large arrays. The "One Man Tower" is the strongest dmall footprint free standing self erecting tower in the world
- W8TTH Welding & Machining , tower plates, side mounts standoffs, house brackets, torque arms.
Tilt Plate NN4ZZ
- The TiltPlate is an antenna tilting mechanism that works with a tilt over tower and yagi to bring the antenna all the way down to ground level.
Mecca Industry Co. Towers
- Crank-up(telescopic) and tilt-over tower, Ring rotator for mounting an extra antenna, from 16m to 42m, Strong safe and smooth, Radio communication and commercial tower.
Malux - El-Tele-Data
- Accessories, Antennas and Battery chargers. Radiators, Repeaters, Yagi, Mag, Car, Tetra, Marine, Multiband, Brackets, Mounting accessories, cables and connectors, radiokits, special cables etc. Based in Finland
- An ionospheric laboratory for your personal computer. Wquipped with one of the most powerful ray-tracing engines capable of handling such things as Ionospheric Tilts Chordal Hops Non-Great-Circle Propagation Spitzes and more