Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
- Complete selection of portable, mobile and base station antennas in frequencies from 27 MHz to 5.8 GHz. Radiall/Larsen also has a strong presence in custom OEM development. Radiall/Larsen Antenna Technologies is a subsidiary of Radiall.
Near-Realtime MUF indicatorpop
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
- Informations about Scannings, with frequencies, information about scanning, hardware and software reviews
Scanner-radios picking the right scanner
- There was a time that scanning was easy. There were no trunked radio links and no digital radios. There was no encryption with frequency hopping to drivge us scanner radio-operators nuts. And there were no laws at one time telling us what we can scan and what we can not scan.
Fortunately even with the above scanning is still a fun hobby.