The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
The "Woodpecker" Tuning aid
- This little gadget is that it allows you to tune up at full peak output power, whilst limiting the average power to a fraction of the peak, thereby protecting the PA from meltdown
Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifierpop
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m