Fractal Antennas Offer Benefits
- Since they were first described by the French mathematician Benoit Mandelbrot in the mid-1970s, repeating geometric figures known as fractals have fascinated computer scientists, mathematicians and graphic artists.
Sloping Vee 470
- Article describes the design and simulation of a multiband Sloping Vee antenna for the HF band, using the software MMANA-GAL. Design with 470 ohms resistive loads. The antenna requires a 4:1 balun.
Introduction to Digital Modes
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine, Digital Modes Page, introduction to amateur radio digital modes, including FLDIGI, PSK31, RTTY, high speed CW, Slow Scan Television, HF Weather Fax, WeFAX, MFSK16, OLIVIA, G-TOR, AMTOR, MT63, Digital SSTV, Frequency Key Shifting, and more
- Digi-Ftp monitors the KG-STV Autosave folder, the MMSSTV history folder, and the InterACE RxPics folder and when a new file is added, the image is uploaded to your Digi-Site same as EasyPal.
- EP Cam can be used in place of ManyCam to capture the upper left corner of EasyPal. The captured image is used as an overlay on WebCam7 and used as a virtual web cam.