W5GI Mystery Antennaupdatedpop
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It�s similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
DirectionalBiQuad - Seattle Wireless
- A biquad is a fairly powerful antenna which is relatively easy to construct, with impressive performance for their size. A link greater than 5 miles can be made with a pair of these as a stand-alone antenna and a Prism2 100mW card, provided you keep coax short, and your line-of-sight is clear.
FT-1000D: The G3TKF Synchro Mod
- If you have an FT-1000 with the BPF-1 option, and are into HF weak signal DXing, this is for you. Although not for beginners, it should be no problem for hams with some home building experience.
Two Way Radio Battery
- TwoWayBattery.com is your source for high quality two way radio replacement batteries, chargers, eliminators and accessories. Batteries for major brands Alinco Icom Kenwood Motorola Uniden Yaesu Standard and more
Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.