EZE UK PCInterfaces
- Digital mode interfaces are a speciality of EZE(UK). We are designers, agents, and manufacturers of both commercial, and ham radio interfaces together with programming units, and controllers.
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
- A self-contained and portable SDR Transceiver using a Softrock front end and embedded Digital Signal Processing ... No PC required!
Packet with Soundcard
- Sound card packet by NM5RM. This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet using the sound card or sound chip of your PC instead of a traditional TNC or radio modem
Police Scanner Radio App
- Android App, Police Radio Scanner lets you listen to Police and Radio scanners from around the world. USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Japan, Italy, Chile, Austria with more scanners added all the time.
- The software controls a communication receiver AR 5000 designed by AOR. It allows controling the receiver via a PC using a serial port
- UnidenCommander, Uniden Commander provides full control over your Uniden Bearcat scanner from your PC and even adds functionality which is not normally available on your Uniden Bearcat scanner.
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.