- HB9MTN loop motor control software.
For motor control, either Centronics, RS232 or USB ports can be used, for CAT-Control the RS232 or USB ports.
Loop Antennas and Calculator
- The purpose of the calculator is to give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
VE - Canada - PEI DX LODGE
- Prince Edward Island. The PEI DX Lodge offers a turnkey operation from a custom designed shack featuring state of the art transceivers/amplifiers, etc. and the ultimate in antennas on every band.
Western Amateur Radio Association
- The Western Amateur Radio Association, founded in 1978, is a Ham radio club based in Fullerton, California. The club supports and participates in many activities, including Field Day, transmitter hunting, microwave, satellite, and APRS, to name a few.
MT. Tom Amateur Repeater
- A Massachusetts Non-Profit 501-C(3) corporation of amateur radio operators chartered in 1978 covering the Connecticut River Valley in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut.
Tompkins County Amateur Radio Club
- The Tompkins County Amateur Radio Club AF2AA is the present-day incarnation of the original Ithaca Mike and Key Club, started in the 1950's.
Peekskill - Cortlandt Amateur Radio Association
- The Peekskill / Cortlandt Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (PCARA) is a Volunteer Non-Profit Community Service Organization Serving the Greater Peekskill / Cortlandt Area of Westchester and Putnam Counties in New York State.
PCARA operates three voice repeaters in the Northern Westchester / Southern Putnam County region of New York State.
European PSK Club
- The European PSK Club, or EPC for short, is an informal club of amateur radio operators dedicated to maintaining high levels of amateur radio communications on PSK modes. Its purpose is to promote activity and good operating practice on the PSK modes on all amateur bands
European PSK ClubPriority listing
- The European Phase Shift Keying Club (EPC) was to promote an interest in Amateur Radio to sponsor a series of contests, awards and badges based on the administrative geography of European and other countries by using the PSK mode(s).
- 9A1EPC europeam phase shift keying club by
The Croatian Digital Group
ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG