- Amateur Data Interchange Format, provide a standard interchange independent of operating system or programming language for amateur data that will permit easy and direct transfer of data conforming to the standard between various amateur programs as well awards and contest sponsors.
- METEOR v 4.0 DOS and COLORGRAMME Specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower (falling star) at the time of their gone in atmospheric
Wind Watcher Warning Systems
- High wind warning system, programmable, gives progressive series of alarms at three windspeed thresholds. Can be building-mounted or made portable for storm spotters, chasers, etc. Totally unique system!
Electronic DX Press
- Founded in 1995, a Club with a worldwide membership, administered from Australia. Shortwave, digital broadcasting, Australian medium-wave and FM, equipment. E-mailed "World Broadcasting Magazine", messaging forums, regular radio programs, extensive resource library.
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
Finite difference program
- This software is able to calculate the properties of odd shaped transmission lines. Particularly good in valve amplifier design, for aiding the design of transmission line resonators.
- Windows program that only works with PTC-I and PTC-II TNC.
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.