Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
BitScopes Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- Robust and affordable PC based mixed signal oscilloscopes for Windows, Linux and Mac. Isolated USB or networked connection to one or more PCs. Data acquisition, waveform generation and multi-user options available.
AirNav Selcal Decoder
- AirNav Selcal Decoder enables you to decode in realtime Aviation HF Selcal transmissions. It only needs an HF airband receiver and your Sound Card. No special hardware needed. With AirNav Selcal Decoder you do not need any other hardware decoding system. Just your PC and the Sound Card.
WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
- Multitasking data analyzer demodulator and decoder for Windows.
- Convert text into morsecode. It does this by reading text from one of three sources: the Windows clipboard, a file, or you may directly type the text. WinMorse outputs the morsecode as a standard windows wav file
MorseCode Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code speed (18 WPM character speed).
SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
Nokia Mobira Benefon Ericsson & Philips mods
- Conversion notes and amateur radio firmware especially for Finnish PMR radios and cellular phones like Nokia, Mobira and Benefon. Also some information for other European brands (Ericsson, Key Radio/Kyodo, Philips) and an extensive link collection.