Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
Long Range Wi-Fi
- Long range Wi-Fi antennas you can build. Helicals, parabolics, and biquads discussed. How to add external antennas to WUSB54GC and F5D7050 usb wireless adapters for long range connections.
DXCluster for Pocket PC
- It is a DXCluster program that can use either Packet (Packet Engine) or Telnet to connect to DXCluster servers.It can catch also DXCluster spots monitoring the Packet Frequency.
- The Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC attached to your IBM-PC/clone. The program was written to work with the Kantronics range of TNC's but should work with any TNC that is connected to a serial port on your computer.