M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tunerPriority listing
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
The VHF Dxpedition to Dominica
- Main goals of this dx pedition was test out a MID SIZE 2MXP20 dual polarity or cross polarized Yagis in a field environment and shoot for a record number of EME QSO's using this system
Operating Practice - ON4WW
- A must read guide for all new and old operators.
This document was originally written with the prime focus on DXing and pileup behavior. Suggestions by proofreaders have been implemented; the document is not as narrowly focused anymore as originally intended. It contains hints, tips and tricks for newcomers as well as old-timers. Additionally there are VHF/UHF operational matters, DX Cluster ethics, COPS, Conflict Situations and more.
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The Icom IC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
Yaesu FT-857 description
- The FT-857, the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver, provides base station-type performance from an ultra-compact package that's ideal for mobile or external battery portable work.
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
- From 1973 we work in the communication system on HF, VHF, UHF, SHF for P.M.R., OM and broadcasting.