- A free (GPL) Linux
(Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux
has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz
DXSpider - DX Cluster
- DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several operating systems including Linux
and Windows compatible with the AK1A program
CLX Packet Cluster
- CLX is a clone of AK1A PacketCluster that runs under the Linux
operating system. Freeware packet cluster server software
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux
Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux
Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux
, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
- A linux
soundcard based PSK program by DL9RDZ and WA0EIR
- Twlog is a linux
ham radio log program records basic Ham log information. It was writen for day to day logging, not contesting. By WA0EIR