J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meterspop
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper waterpipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
W2BRI's Magnetic Loop Site
- Magnetic loop antennas for HF and above , magnetic loop info, how to build a magnetic loop, Magnetic Loop Antenna FAQs.
South Eastern Amateur Radio Group
- EI2WRC Based in Waterford, Ireland. Resources, Information and Links about Amateur Radio, Propagation, DX, Repeaters, News, Packet etc. Also contains useful charts and maps and a Photo Album of out club.
Longview East Texas radio club
- LETARC provides public service to the Longview Tyler Gilmer Henderson Gladewater Marshal Texas areas through the availablility of their SKYWARN alert repeater and a large network of weather watchers.
- "U.S. Swift Boat Sailors▀Reunion activities, Special Event Radio Amateur Station callsign ""N4S"" will be operating from March 20 to 23, 2003 from the Sheraton Waterside Hotel, Norfolk, Virginia USA."
G7IZU Radio Reflection Detection Page
- Meteor Shower, Aurora, Sporadic-E and Solar Flares detected using Radio Signal Reflection, by Andy Smith, G7IZU. Live waterfall displays from three receivers, live Es propagation maps.