Passport to world band radio
- "Passport to world band radio is the world's #1 selling shortwave publication. It zeros in on news, sports and entertainment from Afghanistan to Zambia, and includes award-winning ratings of world band radios and ""how-to"" articles by experts."
- Full line Amateur Radio dealer - Alinco, Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu radios, various antenna and accessory manufacturers.
Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
Radiodan - W7RF
- BIRD RF power measuring, new and used, HENRY RF power amplifiers (used HF amps), TOHTSU coaxial relays, SAMLEX power supplies, RFI chokes reduce interference, Parts parts, tubes, Used amplifiers, radios, antennas and accessories, Los Angeles, CA.
- Carrier Communications sells new and used Motorola and GE two-way radios and microwave equipment We also rent space in 22 antenna sites located throughout California to commerical and amateur radio users.
Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
- Complete weather reports from USA Puerto Rico US Virgin Islands and Guam/Marianas
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.