- APRSISCE/32 is an Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) program, primarily intended for Windows and Windows Mobile (CE), although it will run on Linux and Mac OS under wine.
Offer enhanced messaging, announcement support via ANSRVR, and QRU for object query support, can run as a highly configurable Digipeater
D-STAR Hot Spotupdated
- D-STAR Hot Spot is software for Windows that creates a D-STAR 'point of presence' (or hot spot) utilizing an analog radio and a GMSK node adapter. The hot spot creates RF access to the D-STAR network where none previously existed
- Spek helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
Spek supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats. Spek is free software available for Unix, Windows and Mac OS X.
- CuteSDR Open-Source application for
MacOSX , Linux, and Windows designed to run with RFSPace SDR receiver
tk7 Software for the ICOM IC-Q7
- tk7 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-Q7 walkie-talkie. Though tk7 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.