- "U.S. Swift Boat Sailors▀Reunion activities, Special Event Radio Amateur Station callsign ""N4S"" will be operating from March 20 to 23, 2003 from the Sheraton Waterside Hotel, Norfolk, Virginia USA."
Yaesu WIRES II
- WIRESTM (Wide-Coverage Internet Repeater Enhancement System) is a comprehensive and easy-to-use system for linking repeaters and/or home stations together, using Internet voice technology. This site contains information regarding the WIRESTM Internet linking system from Vertex Standard
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
- EMMCAP is a user-oriented 3D Curved MoM software for the modeling of arbitrarily shaped wire structures and the computation of their electromagnetic behavior.
- Professional software for real-time analysing, demodulation/decoding digital radio-transmission``Demodulation based on the best of the noiseproof correlation algorithms``Demodulation ASK, Morse, FSK, MFSK, CPFSK, GMFSK, FSK4, FSK8, PSK, BPSK, QPSK, FAX