Beacon-Prediction WizardPriority listing
- Specialized interface for the communications-analysis-prediction engine provided by VOACAP, predicts the expected performance of high frequency, HF, radio systems
- "Sked Wizard is an applet designed to help radio enthusiast get more enjoyment from their available operating time, ships with a list of ""radio related"" world band programs"
DataBase Toolkit by AOR
- Windows freeware database containing frequencies, locations, and a small logging program capable or recording audio
- Calculates grid squares from latitudes and longitudes, the reverse, and calculates distances and headings from two sets of lat/long or grid square. Convert Grid Square to Lat Log and vice versa. Freeware for Windows
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
- SAT_EXPLORER is a free software for satellite users. It provides very quickly and continuously visibility forcasts as a waiting delay ( satellite will be here IN ...)and a visibility duration (satellite will be visible FOR ...). Ten (and even more) satellites can be monitored simultaneously.