Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817
FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
Duracell DR36 battery to the FT 817
- The Duracell DR 36 laptop battery can be easily find and supplies 12 volts X 4 amperes.
The main advantages on this system are, the weight, size, quick battery changing and no stress to the FT 817
power connector by PY1AHD
- Yaesu FT-817
Portable QRP MF/HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver, an assortment of technical information
FT-817 AFSK Cable
- Pc sound card interface for PSK31 MFSK Baudot for the yaesu FT-817
Yaesu FT-817 Portable QRP Transceiver
- The FT-817
is a small 5W MF/HF/VHF/UHF transceiver with internal batteries. Here is an assortment of technical information K6XX put together about this rig that might interest you.
Auto Band Select Box for the FT-817
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817
that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 (and Quadra?) solid state power amplifiers
- Low (or zero) Cost Accessories for the FT-817
Portable QRP MF/HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver
K8ZT's FT 817 resources
- Ham radio resources about qrp, dx, logging, contesting, includes lots of links to FT817
resources on the web
SignaLink SL-1 and Yaesu FT-817
- The SignaLink has been used with virtually every radio available, but the radio that is heard mentioned most often is the Yaesu FT-817