Search Results for "yagi 28mhz"6 links
- 5el 28MHz OWA Yagi
- 28-29MHz with an SWR less than 1:1.1 and good performance
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 element 28 MHz LFA Yagi
- Six elelemt yagi for ten meter band, designed with the very latest PSO computer optimisation engine.
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A 6 element OWA Yagi for 28MHz
- This is a high-gain, wideband OWA Optimised Wideband Array Yagi which covers the 10m band with an SWR of less than1.1:1 from 28-28.900MHz.
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 4 element Yagi Antenna for 10 MHz
- An homebrew project for a 4 elements yagi monoband antenna for the 10 meters by 9M2MSO
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Dual Band Yagi 28Mhz and 50Mhz
- NO Traps or coils, NO matching required. Direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build and nothing else like it! Enjoy 50/28 with one feedline to a dual band high gain Yagi by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1705 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
You can try similar termsyagi 28mhz 2 element 28mhz yagi 28mhz trc 70 28mhz mod 28mhz 21mhz hb9cv 28mhz kenwood trc 70 28mhz mod al-80b 28mhz trasmit schema 1,6 tot 28mhz hf frequence du 28mhz plan 28mhz deltaloop 26-28mhz ssb reciever 28mhz endfet 28mhz delta loop 28mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links