40M 3 element beam
- History project and dimensions of a 3 element yagi beam for 40 meters band
W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
The HB9CV antenna
- Basics and principles of the HB9CV antenna by Rudolf Baumgartner. This antenna join electric advantages of the two elements direct feeded aerials with the mechanical advantages of the Yagi antennas, in French.
The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
The VHF Quagi
- There have been many half-hearted attempts to combine a Yagi and a Quad. Most have produced questionable results. Well, here are the "true" facts, the real dope, the hot scoop. K6YNB in QST April 1977
STěRY - Sudan DXpedition March 2003
- On March 20, 2003, we brought Sudan, one of the most needed and top-ranking DXCC entities, on the air with the call sign STěRY (Sierra Tango Zero Radio Yankee). After some 48,000 QSOs, STěRY became hiSTORY on March 31, 2003.