Search Results for "zone.com"1494 links
- Antennas Tech reference by K1TTT
- Yagi Antennas, Antenna Materials and more.
[ Hits: 12483 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 57905 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- CT Contest Logging Program Utilities
- My MMPRINT utility is a post contest tool that lets you extract statistical data from a CT log file
[ Hits: 1270 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Davis RF
- provide electronic and electrical wire, cable, RF connectors, DSP audio filters, rope, non-conductive guy cables for aerial or tower support; plus sundry aerial related parts
[ Hits: 2266 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Belden Wire & Cable Company
- Cables for any electrical application, with data sheets, comparisons, and on-line catalog.
[ Hits: 3681 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Cable Experts
- CABLE X-PERTS, INC. specializes in electronic wire & cable, and we are committed to providing quality products and excellent service at competitive prices.
[ Hits: 4853 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- NOAA Dailiy Reports
- Report of solar & geophysical activity
[ Hits: 2495 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Propagation Forecast by AD5Q
- 11 Years of monthly propagation reports from February 1988 to January 1999 by AD5Q
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Propagation Reports
- Latest WWV propagation Reports, Updated Every 3 Hours
[ Hits: 852 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Popagation studies committee
- This page is about the RSGB's Propagation Studies Committee, its work, services and current projects, together with guides to where to find more about matters relating to propagation on the Internet at all levels from introductory to professional. Watch this space!
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- A & K Graph by WN6K
- Latest solar charts by WN6K, wit A & K Indexes.
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 3903 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 72753 | Votes: 136 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Antenna Software at QRZ.com
- Large collection of radio related software at QRZ.com web site.
[ Hits: 21209 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.03 ]
- Yagi Sterss
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5559 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi the freeware yagi modeling program with auto-design & optimize.
[ Hits: 14333 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- EM Scientific MININEC
- MININEC for Windows is antenna modeling tool for the novice, student and hobbyist.
[ Hits: 19562 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.04 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- PacketCluster DX statistics
- This program extracts statistics from a dx.dat file to show numbers of spots for each country on each band
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Micro-G2b Rotor control
- This program uses a Z-World Micro-g2b board to control up to 4 rotors.
[ Hits: 1096 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Coaxial Cables
- The finest premium coax in the most popular types. Coaxial cable types.
[ Hits: 11813 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Fil's Repair page
- Series of comprehensive repair guides for consumer electronics equipment and other household devices
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Coaxial cables attenuation charts
- Coaxial cables attenuation chart
[ Hits: 1953 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.08 ]
- Tomi Engdahl's electronics info page
- Large list of technical notes on various electronic components, and related links.
[ Hits: 1692 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4850 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]