Search Results for "10 tube amp"8 links
- ACOM 1000 tube replacement
- Step by step instruction on replacing tubes on the ACOM 1000 RF Amplifier
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ACOM-1000 Contitioning tubes
- Conditioning NOS GU74b Tubes in your ACOM-1000 Amplifier by VE1DX
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Another Problem with the Alpha 9500
- AB4D post on a tube defect of Alpha 9500 power amplifier
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yaesu FL2100Z operating tips
- The Yaesu FL2100Z is a HF linear amplifier rated for 1200W PEP input, and using two 572B triode tubes.
This article explores the recommended operating conditions, and alternatives.
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- GU-43b Tetrode
- The GU-43B tetrode is used for wideband power amplification at frequencies up to 100 MHz in RF equipment. This tube is generally considered analogous to the 4CX1000.
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 4-1000A Tube RF Amplifier
- Home Brew a 4-1000A RF power amplifier project by W4NFR
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GS-35B Tube Amp
- 160-10 Meters 1500 Watt Amp - W4NFR
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]