Search Results for "10 tube amp"8 links
- ACOM 1000 tube replacement
- Step by step instruction on replacing tubes on the ACOM 1000 RF Amplifier
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ACOM-1000 Conditioning tubes
- Conditioning NOS GU74b Tubes in your ACOM-1000 Amplifier by VE1DX
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Another Problem with the Alpha 9500
- AB4D post on a tube defect of Alpha 9500 power amplifier
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yaesu FL2100Z operating tips
- The Yaesu FL2100Z is a HF linear amplifier rated for 1200W PEP input, and using two 572B triode tubes.
This article explores the recommended operating conditions, and alternatives.
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- GU-43b Tetrode
- The GU-43B tetrode is used for wideband power amplification at frequencies up to 100 MHz in RF equipment. This tube is generally considered analogous to the 4CX1000.
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 4-1000A Tube RF Amplifier
- Home Brew a 4-1000A RF power amplifier project by W4NFR
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GS-35B Tube Amp
- 160-10 Meters 1500 Watt Amp - W4NFR
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
10 tube amp
You can try similar termstube amp you tube g47 tube tube qrp tube tube 7 80 tube xxl tube gu tube ob2 tube 4 813 tube amp 6p5 tube tube dg 7 52 a gs 35b tube 30 tube
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links