Search Results for "11 meter yagi"4 links
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4776 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6463 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 6 element Yagi for 2 meter band
- A 144 MHz six element yagi beam antenna plan
[ Hits: 1678 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4572 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
11 meter yagi
You can try similar terms1.25 meter yagi yagi for 2 meter 20 meter yagi 17 meter yagi 10 meter yagi yagi-40-meter 2 meter yagi yagi 10 a 15 meter 15 meter yagi 11 meter yagi 6 meter yagi 20-meter-yagi yagi 14 meter yagi 40 meter 2-meter-yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links