- A 146 Mhz J-Pole Antenna - A 2 meter (146 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build.
- Simple j-pole antenna for 2 meter - how to build a J-pole antenna for 2 meter band with many photos ecc.
- 6dB colinear VHF antenna - Building details of a VHF colinear antenna with 6 db gain
- 5/8 Collinear antenna - A 5/8 wave stacked j-pole antenna plan
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band - A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line - Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
- Slim-Jim 2m Antenna - Drawing and assembling instruciton for Slim-Jim 2m Antenna
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz - The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
- 2 Meters Bicycle Antenna - 2 Meter Antenna for Bicycle Mobile Operation
- KB1DIG's 2 Meter Antenna Design Gallery - Home-brew antenna designs for VHF. 2-meter colinears, 2-meter Halo, and 6-meter Halo
- Build a 2 Meter 5/4 Wave Antenna - This antenna is unique in that it is enclosed entirely in 3/4" PVC
- 2 meter Quagi 97 - Dimensions and plan to build a W5UN EME quagi antenna
- The Little Stick Antenna - The Little Stick antenna is an aluminium version of the Vertical Bazooka design which was made from coax.
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters - This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
- 8 Element Quad for 145 Mhz - 8 elements quad antenna for 2 meters band, centered on 145 Mhz
- 43 element Yagi for 2 mt. - 43 Element Yagi for 144.200 MHz by VE7BQH
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi - Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
- Helix antenna for 2 meters - Plan of a helix antenna for 2 meter satellite use by VK5ZAI
- M3FVB VHF 8db collinear - Build a 2m 8db collinear for portable use
- 2 Elements HB9CV - 2 meters band HB9CV antenna
- 2 meter dipole antenna - Pictures comments and detail on a 2 elements antenna for 2 meters band
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas - Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
- 2 meter slim jim copper tubing antenna - 2 meters copper tube antenna, tested with an Icom IC-V8000
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam - The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
- A turnstile antenna for 2-meter ARDF - Antenna design for use with hidden transmitters on international-rules ARDF events
- BVO2 Yagis - Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
- 144 Mhz Magnetic Loop - A magnetic loop antenna for 144 mhz, two meter band
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna - This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
- Portable Yagi for 144MHz - Simple 7 element Yagi is ideal for portable operation by EI9GQ
- 2 meter cubical quad antenna - W7SIR cubical quad antenna for 146 mhz
- 3 elements VHF yagi antenna - 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
- The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters - We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HF antenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
- VHF Collinear-Dipole - 2 m. Band VHF Collinear with 2 Dipoles by sv1bsx
- 300 Ohm Twin-Lead J-Pole - popular 2-meter emergency antenna that can be found all over the internet and in antenna books.
- 2m Pocket Beam - The 2m portable pocket beam, a small 2 element yagi antenna by GW0VMW
- 10 elements Yagi for 2 meters - Based on a design by JM1SZY for 50 MHz that he developed using YO
Antenna projects for 144 MHz
- 10 elements Yagi for 2 meters
- Based on a design by JM1SZY for 50 MHz that he developed using YO
[ Hits: 7634 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- 100 grams VHF yagi
- A portable VHF Antenna by IZ2UUF
[ Hits: 1209 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 12el 144MHz Plus2 LFA
- A Low-Noise Urban 12 element Plus2 LFA Yagi antenna for 144MHz no match required, 50Ohm direct feed
[ Hits: 2151 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 6712 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- 137 MHz QHF Quadrifilar APT Antenna
- This version of the 135MHz quadrifilar antenna for APT reception is an adaptation from Bill Sykes and Bob Cobey's article Taming the QFH which appeared in the March 1997 RIG magazine.
[ Hits: 5803 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- 144 MHz 25 Ohm Stacked Yagi
- Two Versions of 5 elements stacked 25 Ohm Yagis with 1,80 m and 2,00 m Boom
[ Hits: 1659 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- 144 MHz 5/8 whip antenna
- Making your own 2 metre (146 MHz) 5/8th wave whip antenna
[ Hits: 5751 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- 144 MHz 9 Element
- DK7ZB 9 element antenna
[ Hits: 1673 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 144 Mhz crossed Yagi
- An homebrew crossed Yagi antenna for two meters band based on DK72B design with pictures, detailed description and tricks by Barry Zarucki M0DGQ
[ Hits: 1131 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 144 MHz Halo Antenna
- This halo antenna was built to have an omnidirectional coverage while working in VHF contests.
[ Hits: 1875 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 144 Mhz Magnetic Loop
- A magnetic loop antenna for 144 mhz, two meter band
[ Hits: 13634 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- 144 MHz square loop
- AF4AR/W6ARQ KC5BBP modified square loop antenna
[ Hits: 4304 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 144MHz Cubical Quad
- A project by N6BG for a four element cubical quad antenna for the 2 meters band
[ Hits: 4784 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- 144MHz Cubical Quad
- A 16 elements cubical quad for the two meters band
[ Hits: 5243 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 144MHz omnidirectional antenna
- A full wave 2-meter VHF omnidirectional antenna by ON6MU
[ Hits: 6363 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- 144MHz Pocket Portable Yagi
- G4DHF design for a 5 element 2 Metre beam with a forward gain of 8dBD and a front to back ratio of over 24dB.
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 144MHz Slim Jim antenna
- 2 Meter band Slim Jim antenna using a 300 Ohm ribbon cable
[ Hits: 1961 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 145 Mhz Crossed Yagi
- Crossed yagi antenna for 2 meters band by VK4ZXX
[ Hits: 5439 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.55 ]
- 146MHz 5/8 Ground Plane Antenna
- 146MHz 5/8 ground plane tower mounted antenna. The antenna was largely based information and analysis provided by the RSGB's. VHF UHF Manual, fourth edition by G.R.Jessop, G6JP
[ Hits: 2702 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.47 ]
- 14el 144MHz Plus2 LFA Antenna
- 1 plus2 LFA Yagi 14 normal elements plus 2 additional reflectors. Loop feed means 50Ohm perfect match for minimal losses
[ Hits: 1172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 14elem. 144MHz OWA EME Yagi
- Simply a superb 50Ohm 2m Yagi with excellent bandwidth and most important, low noise.
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 17 elements 144 MHz Plus2 LFA Yagi
- No other 2M antenna comes close in performance to these Plus2 Yagis, commercial or otherwise.
[ Hits: 1374 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 18 element 144MHz EME LFA Yagi
- If you want a Yagi for EME with one of the best ever Sky temperature and G/T figures ever, look no further
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 19 elements Plus2 LFA Yagi for EME
- A Low-Noise Urban 19 element Plus2 LFA Yagi for 144MHz, check the VE7BQH list, no other 2M antenna comes close in performance. You can build it yourself for free
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 19 elements Low Temperature 144MHz LFA Yagi
- This antenna has been deisgned using the very latest PSO techniques available today. There is simply no other 2m antenna of this boom length with better Sly Temperature or G/T figures.
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- 2 Elements HB9CV
- 2 meters band HB9CV antenna
[ Hits: 19583 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- 2 meter 1/4 wave Ground Plane
- 146 Mhz quarter wave antenna plan
[ Hits: 5681 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 12895 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- 2 Meter 5 Element Quad
- A five element quad antenna for 144 MHz
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 meter 9 element yagi
- A 9 element Yagi Antennsa for 144 MHz
[ Hits: 1165 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- 2 Meter Backpack Quad Antenna
- This 2 meter 3 element cubical quad antenna is small, light weight and portable. A backpack antenna that is easy to put together in just minutes and parts store inside the boom making it ready for travel or storage.
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 2 Meter Beam Antenna
- E-Z Multi-Element 2 Meter Beam Antenna
[ Hits: 4256 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 2 meter cubical quad antenna
- W7SIR cubical quad antenna for 146 mhz
[ Hits: 12034 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.97 ]
- 2 meter dipole antenna
- Pictures comments and detail on a 2 elements antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 18803 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- 2 Meter Groundplane Antenna
- 2 Meter, 5/4 Wave Antenna project, this antenna is unique in that it is enclosed entirely in ¾” PVC which makes the design a little more complicated.
[ Hits: 1600 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 2 meter HT Handipole
- Add some gain over your rubber dummy load with this full size dipole on your HT.
[ Hits: 2498 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 Meter J-Pole design
- J-Pole Antenna by K4TAX
[ Hits: 2242 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 41327 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- 2 meter jpole antenna
- A two meters J-Pole antenna project
[ Hits: 1787 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2 Meter Jpole by KG4WOA
- Excellent jpole antenna plan with contruction details and pictures
[ Hits: 5865 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- 2 meter Quad
- A 2-metre Quad antenna project by K6WXA in PDF file
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2 meter quagi
- A two meter band quagi antenna plan by ku4ay
[ Hits: 6623 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- 2 meter Quagi 97
- Dimensions and plan to build a W5UN EME quagi antenna
[ Hits: 31030 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- 2 Meter Slim Jim antenna from Ordinary Wires
- Slim Jim (J Integrated Match J-Pole) is probably the most easiest and powerful 2 meter antenna to build provided you have the exact measurement and material to build it.
[ Hits: 4151 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 2 meter slim jim copper tubing antenna
- 2 meters copper tube antenna, tested with an Icom IC-V8000
[ Hits: 17973 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.23 ]
Antennas : 2M
10M12M15M160M17M20M2M *30M40M4M6M70cm80MActiveAntenna CalculatorsArrayBalunsBazookaBeverageCobWebbCoilsCollinearDelta loopDipoleEHEnd-FedFan DipoleFeed LinesFractalG5RVHaloHandheldsHB9CVHelicalHentennaHexBeamHomebrewing TechniquesHornIndoorJ-PoleK9AYLog PeriodicLongwaveLoopMagnetic LoopMasts and mountsMobileMoxonMultibandNVISOCFPatchPortableQuadQuagiReceivingRepair and MaintenanceResonant Feedline DipoleRhombicSatelliteShortwaveSkeleton SlotSlim JimSloperSlotSpiralStealthT2FDTheoryTowersTrapsTunersVerticalVHF UHFW3DZZW3EDPWiFiWindomWireYagiZS6BKW
Recent Links 2 Meter Backpack Quad Antenna 4 El. Quad Antenna for 144 MHz 2 Meter 5 Element Quad 2 Meter Vertical Moxon Portable 2 meter Yagi
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links