Search Results for "144 mhz yagi"39 links
Antennas : 2M
- 4 Element Yagi Project for 144MHz
- A homebrew project for a 2 meter 4 element yagi beam antenna by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 4686 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 8el 144MHz Super Low Noise OWA Yagi
- This is a super stable 50OHm direct feed Yagi for 2m using 1/2 inch tube and a real easy build.
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 14elem. 144MHz OWA EME Yagi
- Simply a superb 50Ohm 2m Yagi with excellent bandwidth and most important, low noise.
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 18 element 144MHz EME LFA Yagi
- If you want a Yagi for EME with one of the best ever Sky temperature and G/T figures ever, look no further
[ Hits: 1113 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 19 elements Low Temperature 144MHz LFA Yagi
- This antenna has been deisgned using the very latest PSO techniques available today. There is simply no other 2m antenna of this boom length with better Sly Temperature or G/T figures.
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- 144 MHz 25 Ohm Stacked Yagi
- Two Versions of 5 elements stacked 25 Ohm Yagis with 1,80 m and 2,00 m Boom
[ Hits: 1720 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- 2 meter 9 element yagi
- A 9 element Yagi Antennsa for 144 MHz
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- 5 Element VHF Yagi
- A project for a VHF Yagi antenna for the 144 MHz
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 144 Mhz crossed Yagi
- An homebrew crossed Yagi antenna for two meters band based on DK72B design with pictures, detailed description and tricks by Barry Zarucki M0DGQ
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 144MHz Pocket Portable Yagi
- Design for a 5 element 2 Metre beam with a forward gain of 8dBD and a front to back ratio of over 24dB.
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Hybrid LFA Yagi Oblong antennas
- A project for a 144 MHz hybrid LFA - Oblong yagi antenna made based on YU7XL design by G1HZN
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew 5 Element VHF Yagi-Uda
- A project for a home made 5 element yagi-uda antenna for 2 meters, covering 144-148 MHz band by N1BMX
[ Hits: 944 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 6 element Yagi for 2 meter band
- A 144 MHz six element yagi beam antenna plan
[ Hits: 1235 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Yagi Calculator
- Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux, Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
[ Hits: 1350 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Portable 2 meter Yagi
- Building a 2 metre 144MHz VHF Yagi beam antenna, designed for portable use.
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 3196 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 3 elements yagi for 2 meter band
- A 3 element yagi antenna project for the 144 MHz band by PY5ALZ in portuguese
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- A simple 3 ele yagi for 144Mhz
- A very easy-to-build 3-element yagi antenna for the 144mhz band
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- High Performance Yagis for UHF VHF
- High-Performance Yagis for 144, 222 and 432 MHz
[ Hits: 1818 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
144 mhz yagi
You can try similar terms430 yagi yagi uda 2m yagi yagi 4 144 mhz yagi 20m yagi yagi 3g 3 el yagi 14 mhz 14 mhz yagi yagi 40m yagi for 40m 137 mhz yagi yagi-2-m 144 146 mhz 8 d 70 cm yagi 7 mhz yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links