The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
End-Fed Halfwave Antennapop
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.