The multi band HF loop antenna, a good performer on 80 and 40-10 meters. This excellent article covers all aspects of designing a resonant loop antenna, examining gain and radiation patterns, and describing practical notes on how to build this antenna.
- W5GI Mystery Antenna - W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software. This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters - Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB - A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
- G5RV Antenna - The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
- Quickie Vertical - KQ6RH HF multiband vertical antenna plan
- HF portable antenna - 40 to 6 meters - Phil Salas AD5X 40 through 6 meter HF portable multiband antenna, construction article, plans, and photos
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole - 80 - 40 - 20 - 15 meters dipole antenna
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna - The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
- Stealth Multiband Vertical - A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers - Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
- 6-Band Windom antenna - Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio (ham) bands
- Spiderbeam antennas - High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire. It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
- Picture of a multiband dipole - Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
- Rotatable Dipoles - Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
- Boomless quad antenna - VU2GX Girimajij article on boomless quad antennas
- Multiband dipole comparison - A comparison of different multi-band dipole techniques
- The Lattin 5 Band antenna - The antenna was named for W4JRW who invented it and holds a patent on the basic principle and uses quarter wave stubs, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna - How to make the Super antenna. To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
- PAC-12 Antenna - mobile multiband - Here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna that can be built with relatively ordinary components
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m - This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
- Homebrew a W3DZZ antenna - Build your own multiband W3DZZ antenna resonating on 80 40 20 15 and 10 meters band
- No tuner HF bands Center-Fed Antenna - HF Horizontal Center-Fed Antenna From W5DXP
- All Band Dipole - Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
- Reflected W Beam - Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO, different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m - A multiband jpole antenna
- 2-Element-DK7ZB-Quad for 5 Bands - 10-12-15-17-20m A description was in the German Ham-Magazine "Funkamateur" in Issue 11/2003
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial - A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band by Mel G4WYW
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas - A new perspective on the analysis and design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Müller, DG1MFT
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner - M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters - This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 Ω feed line by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
- Types of multiband antennas - Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
- Easy wire antenna for 40-20-10 meters - PE3HMP project of a triband wire antenna for 40 20 10 meters band, made using home made coils
- NB6Zep Antenna and more - A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires. Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
- The GM3VLB 5 Band mini delta beam - HF multiband mini delta compact and easy assembling antenna that cover from 20 to 10 meters by GM3VLB
- W3DZZ multiband dipole - The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps - This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna - Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
- 1.8 to 21 Mhz Magnetic Loop antenna
- Magnetic loops are a compromise antenna and performance will be down on a full size-wire antenna particurlarly on lower HF Bands. This article compare this magnetic loop with a full-sized wire antenna on 80 meters by VK3YE
[ Hits: 7504 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- 10-80 meters Mobile HF antenna
- This is a combination center and top loaded multiband antenna by Mark D. Lowell, N1LO PDF File
[ Hits: 7465 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 8083 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 2-Element-DK7ZB-Quad for 5 Bands
- 10-12-15-17-20m A description was in the German Ham-Magazine "Funkamateur" in Issue 11/2003
[ Hits: 13143 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots that I use on lower frequencies by W1TR
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 20m,15m,30m Minibeam
- Homebrew a multiband Yagi beam for 20 15 and 30 meters band by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2767 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- 5 Band Cubical Quad
- EI7BA multiband cubical quad
[ Hits: 6211 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- 6 Band Inverted L Antenna MK3
- A multiband inverted L antenna
[ Hits: 2614 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 6 Band Wire Antenna
- This antenna article is geared towards new Hams and antenna builders looking for a very inexpensive 6 band antenna that can be efficiently fed with 50 ohm coax without a tuner by N4JTE
[ Hits: 3767 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio (ham) bands
[ Hits: 42679 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- 7MHz - 14MHz Slot Fed Skeketon Antenna
- 40 to 20 meter band slot fed skeleton HF Antenna.
[ Hits: 2093 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 2796 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- 80-10 m multiband wire antenna
- G8OFZ multi-band antenna for 80-10m, this antenna appears to be a derivative of the Doublet and the Classic G5RV
[ Hits: 3021 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 Ω feed line by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 10282 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3139 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Multi-band HF loop antenna
- The multi band HF loop antenna, a good performer on 80 and 40-10 meters. This excellent article covers all aspects of designing a resonant loop antenna, examining gain and radiation patterns, and describing practical notes on how to build this antenna.
[ Hits: 1603 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- A Multiband Yagi Antenna Project
- A 20m to 10m amateur radio bands, Yagi antenna design and project by ON4ANT
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5624 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Stealthy HF Coat Hanger Antenna
- A multiband stealth antenna. Tuner is required.
The antenna is made from a $15, 500 ft roll of black #14 insulated stranded wire, about 120 small black wire ties, and maybe 30 or so large black wire ties.
[ Hits: 6498 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 15880 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- All Band HF Doublet
- All Band HF Doublet for operation over all HF bands including 160m.
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- All Band inverted L antenna
- The inverted-L, using parallel feedline and an ATU, is an antenna with excellent potential as an all-band. Antennex article by W4RNL
[ Hits: 5576 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band by Mel G4WYW
[ Hits: 12745 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 7510 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Another vertical antenna for 30, 40 and 80 meters
- This article is to describe a multi band DX-dedicated antenna offering a minimum of compromises (such as lossy traps), for the hams not having any high-support
[ Hits: 3644 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Antena Multibanda Colinear para HF
- A W5GI antenna description in spanish
[ Hits: 5603 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Boomless quad antenna
- VU2GX Girimajij article on boomless quad antennas
[ Hits: 33014 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Broadband Dipole 2MHz o 30MHz with no ATU
- A broadband travelling wave dipole for HF bands, whose VSWR is less than 2:1 from 3 to 15 MHz and does not exceed 2.6 to 1 from 2.3 to at least 30 MHz
[ Hits: 2693 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Building the G3TXQ Hex Beam
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam R.F. antenna for the five amateur radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10
meters. The G3TXQ broad band hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam by K4KIO
[ Hits: 3982 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Center Fed multiband antenna
- A G5RV derivate antenna project, a center fed multiband dipole antenna by VK5AJL
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m by ON4AA
[ Hits: 6510 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Müller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 12301 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Cobra Ultralite Antenna
- A multi-band wire-dipole using multi-conductor cable on each leg.
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CobWeb antenna construction
- A 5 band omni directional antenna original design by g3tpw. Works on 10,12,15,17,20,2,6 m & 70cms.
[ Hits: 6729 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- CobWebb multiband antenna
- Cobwebb antenna a homebrew project with pictures and a few notes about this 5 band aerial by G4ZFQ
[ Hits: 6141 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 6588 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CQ amateur radio - W5GI Mystery antenna
- Review of the W5GI Multiband Mystery Antenna by July 2003 Issue of CQ Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 5362 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4753 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DG0KW Multiband dipole
- German article on the multiband dipole by DG0KW. This antenna can be configured for several bands and can work in 3 or 4 bands mode. Can be used in restricted space lots.
[ Hits: 2228 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- DL8NCR AllBand Dipole
- A multiband wire dipole cover 80 to 10 meters.
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Do it yourself HF2V
- HF2V dimensions for all the coils and capacitors. Make your own HF2V antenna with 160 80 40 and 30 meters kits by OZ9AEC
[ Hits: 1974 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Doublet Antenna for 80-10m
- Doublet multiband antenna for 80 to 10 meters band by G3RWF
[ Hits: 2886 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Easy wire antenna for 40-20-10 meters
- PE3HMP project of a triband wire antenna for 40 20 10 meters band, made using home made coils
[ Hits: 9323 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5352 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- End-fed Inverted V for 17-20-30-40 Meters
- Four band lightweight antenna, that rolls up into an small Grundig antenna case by N0LX
[ Hits: 6760 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]