17 element beam5 links
- Dualband-Beam 12/17 m
- The beam has only one feedpoint with 50 Ohm and has an open-sleeve element for 12 m by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 4126 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.34 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4132 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Dual Band Wire Beam 12 and 17 m
- The Dual-Band Wire Beam was inspired by L.B. Cebik's (W4RNL) article The Elusive Moxon Nest. Fiberglass tubing spreaders, Flexweave elements, an aluminum hub, and two die-cast aluminum flanges combine to provide a 12/17m Moxon nest with one 50 ohm feed.
[ Hits: 3197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5518 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2-El Portable Yagi for 10-20 mt
- This Yagi has a constant element-distance of 1,50 m. You must only correct the lengths of the elements for QSY, see table down. For the bands 10 m and 12 m the Yagi is working as a reflector-radiator-Yagi, for 15 m and 17 m as a beam with radiator and director.
[ Hits: 2682 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
You can try similar terms17m 2 element beam 2 element beam one element beam 2 element 2m beam 2 element 40m beam 2-element-beam 3 element beam 10m 28 mhz 2 element beam 2 element beam for cb 5 element beam 4 element 2m beam 17 element beam 2 element 6m beam 4 element beam 1 element beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links