Search Results for "2.4 ghz antennas"12 links - and 1 categories
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10481 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.48 ]
- Patch Feed for S-Band Dish Antennas
- This feed is a patch antenna for 2.4 GHz intended for use with a parabolic reflector dish.
[ Hits: 1005 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2.4G Antenna
- Pictures of 2.4 Ghz antennas, JN1GKZ S-band homemade antennas
[ Hits: 11115 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
[ Hits: 1022 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WK8L's ATV Page
- Includes links and documentation on wifi antennas, 2.4 GHz Coffee Can Feed Antennas
[ Hits: 3413 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Wifi: Building Yagi Antennas
- Example and resources of 2.4 Ghz yagi antenna plans
[ Hits: 12701 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Efficient Feed for Offset Parabolic Antennas for 2.4 GHz
- Possible solutions to the problems of efficiently illuminating SAT TV offset parabolic antennas in the use on WLAN frequencies of 2.4 GHz..
[ Hits: 3736 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- ITELITE Antennas
- ITELITE manufactures omnidirectional, sector and directional antennas 900 MHz 2.4 GHz 3.5 GHz 5 GHz 5.8 GHz antennas.
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AIR 802 Antennas
- Manufacturer of WiFi (2.4 & 5 GHz), Marine WiFi, Military and other antennas of various frequencies and styles.
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Platinum Technologies
- Manufacture sector, omni directional, panel and parabolic antennas for professional base and client stations. 900 Mhz, 2.4 Ghz 3.5 Ghz and 5 Ghz antennas
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1784 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Wifi (V)SWR Meter
- When building antennas for the Wifi band , a need for an easy way to check the antennas arise.
This is a project for a 2.4 GHz band SWR Meter
[ Hits: 888 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
2.4 ghz antennas
You can try similar termsht antennas 440 mhz antennas owa antennas antennas cb ht antennas vhf antennas end fed antennas gps antennas bbd antennas mw dx antennas 136 khz antennas hf bow tie antennas eh antennas 160 antennas how to mod. 11m antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links