- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
[ Hits: 60963 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- 14Km 802.11B link test
- G7EYT, Carl - G6NLC and Neil - M1NCD sucessfully completed a 14Km range check with 802.11B equipment and home built antenna's.
[ Hits: 38649 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 34966 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 5.52 ]
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 46827 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- 43.33 Km LOS with USB WiFi stick
- Simple USB 802.11b WiFi adapter with original antenna test by adam 9A4QV.
[ Hits: 48050 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 69647 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 58216 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Build a 2.4GHz Vertical antenna
- Building a 2.4GHz vertical collinear omnidirectional antenna
[ Hits: 72046 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 60415 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 36320 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- Simple double-quad Antenna
- 2.4 Ghz quad antenna
[ Hits: 41675 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- WLAN antenna 2.4 GHz Do-It-Yourself
- A simple homebrew outdoor antenna to 2.4 GHz band.
[ Hits: 134047 | Votes: 150 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- 2.4 GHz homemade antenna
- A homemade WiFi antenna for 2.4 GHz project
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 2.4 GHz Collinear antenna
- 2.4 GHz sleeve co-linear antenna construction details
[ Hits: 5092 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 26365 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- 2.4 GHz Quad Antenna
- A 2,4 GHz 13cm band quadrible qiad antenna with reflector offering a 14dbd gain
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- 2.4GHz Colliner Antenna Design
- Antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 10043 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- 2.4GHz Short Backfire Antenna
- My short backfire antenna for 2.45ghz by carl rabe - g6nlc
[ Hits: 25764 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- 23cm double bi-quad
- Construction of a 23cm double bi-quad antenna
[ Hits: 3120 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 2.55 ]
- 2400 MHz Helix Antenna
- This antenna is easy to build and suitable for broadband work, satellite work and terrestrial work.
[ Hits: 8083 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 6dbi Colinear Antenna for Wireless LAN
- This is an short description on how to make a cheap omni antenna for 802.11 wireless LAN cards.
[ Hits: 19776 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- 802.11 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Antenna
- A 2.4Ghz low-power 5dBi vertical collinear
antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 8482 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- A 16 Turn S-Band Helix
- This design represents the smallest practical antenna for Oscar-13 mode-S. Perfect beacon reception at all times is possible, and acceptable SSB even at 43,000 km range.
[ Hits: 8271 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- A 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Collinear antenna
- Antenna for 802.11 applications by Brian Oblivion and Capt.Kaboom
[ Hits: 3649 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- A simple Wi-Fi Yagi
- Add two parasitic elements to the sleeve dipole of a Netgear Router
[ Hits: 1374 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.20 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45Ghz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 6432 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- An Easy Wifi Yagi Antenna
- A 2.4 GHz WiFi antenna that can boost your WiFi signals for many miles. It\'s an easy to build Yagi antenna project done with some popsicle sticks, paper clips and glue.
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Belkin F5D7050 External Antenna
- Adding an external antenna to the Belkin F5D7050
[ Hits: 4201 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- BiQuad 802.11b Antenna
- BiQuad 802.11b Antenna 11dBi, wide band by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 7853 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- BiQuad 802.11b Antenna
- Home made WiFi 11dBi, wide band antenna by T. Marshall
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- BiQuad Antenna calculator
- Online calculator for Bi-Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3655 | Votes: 248 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 8686 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
[ Hits: 8784 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Building Helical Antennas - Seattle Wireless
- Photos and comments on building an helical antenna for wifi
[ Hits: 21498 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Building the WiFi parabolic antenna
- Building a Bell ExpressVu satellite dish with a waveguide coffee can cantenna feed, and a Netgear USB Rangemax wifi card (WPN111).
[ Hits: 12724 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- Cantenna Aus-Style
- This is a brief guide to a cantenna , locating the materials not available easily in australia
[ Hits: 4669 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 4.31 ]
- Cantenna Calculator
- Online calculator for Cantenna special antenna for 802.11 Wi-Fi bands
[ Hits: 2289 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- Kioan's calculator for building a Cantenna , directional waveguide antenna for long-range Wi-Fi
[ Hits: 5462 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- CardboardHorn - Seattle Wireless
- A Cardboard Horn antenna for 802.11b
[ Hits: 6930 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- CD Case WI-FI antenna
- A bi-quad antenna for wireless 2.4 Ghz made using a cd case
[ Hits: 12862 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Coffee Can WiFi Antenna
- This wi-fi antenna design is a much simpler DIY project than the pringles cantenna. Basically there are 3 parts to a build-your-own 2.4 Ghz cantenna kit: a pigtail, an N-female connector and a metal coffee can.
[ Hits: 943 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Cookie Cantenna Wi-Fi
- Make a cheap, portable, high performance (15-18 db) directional antenna out of commonly available parts that can be purchased in most grocery and hardware stores.
[ Hits: 4113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CORNET 2.4 giga WIFI antenna
[ Hits: 6008 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- DirectionalBiQuad - Seattle Wireless
- A biquad is a fairly powerful antenna which is relatively easy to construct, with impressive performance for their size. A link greater than 5 miles can be made with a pair of these as a stand-alone antenna and a Prism2 100mW card, provided you keep coax short, and your line-of-sight is clear.
[ Hits: 9403 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4596 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]