20 m receiving antenna7 links
- Active antenna for 10 to 200 Khz
- Tuned active receiving antenna for 10 to 200 KHz.
[ Hits: 3530 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The PA0RDT Mini-Whip
- An active receiving antenna for 10 KHz to 20 MHz, a very small sized antenna with excellent performances in noise to signal ratio.
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Distributing Receive antennas
- Designing low-band receiving antennas By Eric L. Scace K3NA and George Cutsgeorge W2VJN
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N6RK Loop Antennas
- An improved feed network for loop-type receiving antennas article published in NCJ October 2009 issue
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 5611 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Wide Band Active Loop Antenna
- A shielded broadband (~200 MHz) active loop antenna offers more quiet and relatively less interference reception.
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 435 MHz satellite receiving antenna
- A UHF antenna for satellite reception. Anntenna mast is in wood, made with two aluminium rods
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termssw receiving antenna hf receiving antenna fm receiving antenna receiving-antenna receiving only antenna receiving antenna a m receiving antenna 20 m receiving antenna wire antenna receiving k loop receiving antenna mobile receiving antenna 80 meter receiving antenna function of receiving antenna. 160m receiving antenna receiving loop antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links