W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
Low cost 1:1 balun
- A balun don't depend on use of ferrite beads, but use steel wool to attenuate any RF on the outer braid
Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
Feeding an End-Fed Antennapop
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
Windom for 80-40-20-10 m
- A windom multiband antenna for 80 40 20 and 10 meters band. Include picture for a 1:6 Balun. In french
Windom Antenna with 4:1balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.