A 4:1 Balun
- A single-core 4:1 current balun of improved performance by Chris Trask N7ZWY PDF file
How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
1:4 Current Balun
- This project is intended to aid in tuning a balanced antenna or feedline that has a high impedance 100-600 ohms by N5ESE
- Article by WB3GCK on 4 to 1 Un-Un
A model of a practical Ruthroff 1:4 balun
- The 1:4 balun is of particular interest because it underlies many other configurations, and understanding it helps towards understanding the other Ruthroff balun configurations.
Air Wound 4:1 Balun
- Do you want to build a high grade, very useable 4:1 Balun for less than a fiver, if the answer is YES, then this project is for you.
- 4:1 Ruthroff voltage balun design using a T200-2 Toroid core
Guanella 4:1 balun
- This article reviews the proposition that a 4:1 current balun in the style of Guanella can be constructed with both pairs of windings sharing a common magnetic circuit.
Low Power 4:1 Balun
- Build a Low Power 4:1 Balun , by Charles Greene, W1CG with full-color, full-resolution graphics from the pages of QRP Homebrewer
The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.