Search Results for "4 ele moxon"6 links
- Dual Band Wire Beam 12 and 17 m
- The Dual-Band Wire Beam was inspired by L.B. Cebik's (W4RNL) article The Elusive Moxon Nest. Fiberglass tubing spreaders, Flexweave elements, an aluminum hub, and two die-cast aluminum flanges combine to provide a 12/17m Moxon nest with one 50 ohm feed.
[ Hits: 3176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- W8EGB moxon project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long.
This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 3823 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 3966 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the ‚Moxon Rectangle Technique
[ Hits: 3477 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 5535 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
4 ele moxon
You can try similar termsmoxon moxon 10 m 4 ele moxon 20m moxon moxon 20 20 m moxon 10 moxon 80 moxon moxon 20 m 220 mhz moxon moxon for 446 pmr mfj moxon moxon 144 mhz 2m moxon 6m moxon
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links