4 element 11 meter yagi4 links
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4793 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6486 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 6 element Yagi for 2 meter band
- A 144 MHz six element yagi beam antenna plan
[ Hits: 1766 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 5 Element LFA Yagi for 6 meters band
- A Loop Fed Array Yagi antenna for 50 MHz featuring 11 dBi gain and 23 f/b ratio. In this excellent page the author even includes a detailed drawing in DWG format, with element lenght and spacing measures, in a separa file a full list of material list needed to build this yagi antenna including source and price, the EZnec file for this antenna plan, and a lot of pictures of this LFA Yagi for 50 Mhz. A ten page PDF file containing all infos, is also available to download.
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
You can try similar terms4 element 11 meter yagi 2 element 20 meter yagi 2 meter 3 element yagi 2 element 15 meter yagi 3 element yagi 2 meter 5 element 2 meter yagi 6 element yagi 11 meter 4 element 2 meter yagi 2 element 10 meter yagi 2 element yagi 11 meter 4-element-2-meter-yagi 10 meter 3 element yagi 5-element-2-meter-yagi 2-element-15-meter-yagi 12 element yagi 11 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links