Search Results for "6 db vhf antenna"7 links
- VHF vertical antenna with 5.6 dB gain
- a simple way to increase the gain vertical dipole for the 144-146MHz range
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- X-Beam for 6m 2m and 70cm
- X-Beam antenna by K0EMT for 50 Mhz and VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 3614 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- 6dB colinear VHF antenna
- Building details of a VHF colinear antenna with 6 db gain
[ Hits: 55707 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- The DBJ-2 portable J-Pole
- A Portable VHF-UHF Roll-up J-pole Antennam that resonates on both bands but actually performs as a half wave radiator on both bands
[ Hits: 3608 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Sidemount VHF/UHF Antenna
- This antenna is designed to be mounted off the side of a tower. Works on 136-153 Mhz range but also on 70 cm band
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11070 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.59 ]