Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
Intuitive Circuits, LLC.
- Intuitive circuit llc is a market leader in dtmf encoders and decoders, cash register surveillance, cash register security, and text inserter products. Amateur televisions ATV products
Radio Scanner Guide
- A guide to selecting Radio Scanners; divides both new and used radio scanners into 6 categories, based on their specifications and features - e.g. analog trunking scanners, digital trunking scanners, etc; provides specifications on each model
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.
Build An Audio Speech Processor
- When one operates at low power on SSB, speech processing becomes almost essential to get through the QRM. The circuit is a low cost speech processor that will perform well with a minimum of construction effort.
DigChip IC database
- Provider of electronic components documentation. Offer a reliable tool to find semiconductors components technical information like parts, datasheets, cross reference, obsolete and new circuits.
Simple Electronic Keyer
- A simple keyer which can be built for as little as $6 with some junk box parts. Although this circuit is not a true iambic keyer, it is capable of producing perfectly sounding CW.