Radio Audio and sound files
- Some tens of very special audio files recorded during amateur radio activities like aurora traffic, meteor scatter, communications with ISS crew and the sound of various transmission modes that you can hear on HF and VHF bands
DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
- Memory management (cloning) software for the Yaesu FT-8900R quad band FM mobile transceiver
- This is the most advanced scanner software for the AR8200 and the AR8600. It can effect any type of scan, can scan from 1KHz to 3000MHz in one time. The AREight is a software for help you to listen signals from around the globe on the shortwave bands
Axis Spectrum Analyzer
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer allows you to record audio along with sincronized 31 band spectrum analyzer readings from any audio source to be inputed into Macromedia Flash movies in an easy to integrate way. The software can also be used to display real-time audio with customized visuals on video devices such as projectors, tvs,etc.
Tube Amplifier data and tech info
- Source of common model manuals and amateur help on amplifier problems for the amateur bands, Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement.
Variable bandwidth cw filter
- As the sunspots return and DX propagation conditions to improve, the age old problem with QRM begins to show up on the amateur bands. Thif filter help you on improving reception