- 160 meter full wave loop antenna - The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
- A Practical Antenna for 160 Metres - 140 feet of insulated wire, the first half of which (70 feet) is space wound on an insulated tube.
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters - Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
- 80 Meters frame antenna - Frame antenna for 80 and 160 meters band
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas - Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m - Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters - Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
- Roofspace Antennas - How to build a roofspace antennas and get them to work. Explains how to build an effective antenna in your roof. Very interesting if you don't have possibilities to setup an antenna in your roof.
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers - Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
- A $50 Beverage - This antenna makes 80 and 160 enjoyable. Less than $50 to hear Europeans all summer on the LF bands seems like a good deal if you have the space!
- Double-L For 80/160 - Double-L Antenna For 80/160 by Don Toman, K2KQ
- EH antenna fo 160 mt by Iz7ath - EH antenna for 160 mt: my experiment and comparison with a short vertical. with full details on construction procedure and testing.
- Semi-vertical trap antenna - The G3NGD Semi-vertical Trap Antenna for 1,8 3,5 and 7MHz
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage feed T - 160 meter linear loaded voltage fed T antenna
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna - This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
- K3KY's Short Beverage - Originally planned as an 80/160 Beverage, this antenna is a terrific performer on 40 and 30 meters
- Linear-Loaded Inverted V - How do you fit a full length 160 meter antenna into a 40 foot deep yard?
- W7IUV 160 Meters vertical - 90 foot tall top loaded vertical for 160 meters
- Receiving antenna for low bands - K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free - The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
- Rotatable delta loop - W2UP rotatable low band receiving delta loop
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna - This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band - A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
- 4 Square Vertical Phased Array - Improve your 80 and 160 meter signal without a Yagi!
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna - This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
- 160m Shielded loop antenna - the 160m shield loop antenna based on W1FB articles in a number of ARRL publications
- IK4DCS 80-160 mt Sloper antennas - My Sloopers antennas for 80 and 160 meters
- Inverted U antenna for 160m - An inverted U wire antenna for 200 meters and down
- 160 meter sloper antenna - The 160-meter sloper system at K3LR
- 160/80M Mammoth Beam - A full size 160M 3 element beam antenna and a 80 m 5 element beam antenna on a 330ft Tower
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m - Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
160 meters band antenna
- 160 m Balanced Coaxial Receiving Loop Antenna
- W4HM explanation of the 160 meter balanced coaxial receiving loop antenna, easily adaptable to a 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 5570 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 160 m broad banded coax inverted L antenna
- Based on a W4TWW project and modified by KN4LF
[ Hits: 4047 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- 160 m Full Loop Antenna
- 160 meter band horizontal full wave loop antenna
[ Hits: 3455 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 160 M inverted L antenna
- KJ4EX 160 meter inverted L antenna.
[ Hits: 3529 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 160 m receiving loop
- KC22TX receiving loop antenna for 160 meter band
[ Hits: 2995 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 160 m top band inverted L antenna
- G8ODE 160 m Top Band Inverted L Antenna
[ Hits: 3409 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 160 meter antennas
- W0BTU discuss in this article about working dx on top band and which antenna is best for 160 meters band operations
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 Meter Antennas at W8JI
- 160-meter vertically polarized transmitting antennas center around this 200-foot tower
[ Hits: 3617 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160 meter broadside/endfire array
- AA1K 160 meter BS/EF TX array
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole
- The 160 meter dipole is constructed from #12 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a section of PVC pipe Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole Antenna at W5JGV
- Pictures of the 160 meters dipole antenna at W5JGV
[ Hits: 4193 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 89293 | Votes: 104 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 160 Meter Ground Plane
- The 160 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoints / tiepoints use PVC pipe T-sections Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3549 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage feed T
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage fed T antenna
[ Hits: 25957 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 160 meter low noise antennas experiments
- VE7CA experiments on 160 meters band antennas, looking for better performances on reception.
[ Hits: 2501 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160 meter receiving loop antenna
- N6RK receive only loop antenna
[ Hits: 3084 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.57 ]
- 160 Meter short TX loop antenna
- Here is a successful 160 Meter short TX loop antenna
4 feet high, 3 feet wide, and 6 inches deep.
[ Hits: 6688 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 160 meter sloper antenna
- The 160-meter sloper system at K3LR
[ Hits: 8807 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 160 Meter Vertical
- This is a 90 foot tall top loaded vertical for 160 meters. It is constructed from aluminum irrigation tubing and has four sets of four guys each by w7iuv
[ Hits: 5468 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 meters kite lifted antenna
- 160m Band 1/4 Wave Kite lifted vertical antenna
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160 meters long wire antenna
- The Ladder-line Twin-lead Marconi Antenna system for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4661 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 160 TX array by AA1K
- 160 meter tx antenna array
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160-meters antenna problems and solutions
- Bill Orr W6SAI ham radio techniques. Improving ground connection, computer analysis of the antenna, modelling sample antennas pdf file
[ Hits: 2978 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.30 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 58586 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- 160/80M Mammoth Beam
- A full size 160M 3 element beam antenna and a 80 m 5 element beam antenna on a 330ft Tower
[ Hits: 7676 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.08 ]
- 160m Aerials for small gardens
- G7LRR aerials\'s that work in small Garden of 20ft x 15ft with a 60ft mast
[ Hits: 947 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 160m Band 5 Element delta loop
- The goal for this antenna project is to determine what sort of gain and radiation angle is possible on 160m using 5 delta loops with a max height of just 14m
[ Hits: 4357 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 160m Band Mega Delta Loop Antenna
- This antenna is great for the long haul QSO on 160m as it has a lovely low angle of radiation
[ Hits: 4499 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- 160m Delta Loop
- A simple 160m delta loop design by M0AWS
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160m delta loop
- 160 meters band 5 element Bi-Directional Delta Loop Beam antenna model
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160m Delta Loop Antenna
- A large delta loop wire antenna for 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 4545 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- 160m double L antenna
- Planning and modeling a special L antenna for Top Band
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160m DX Mobile Aerial
- M0VEY 160 m DX mobile antenna
[ Hits: 2287 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160m End Fed Half Wave Tuner
- 160m mini portable End Fed Half Wave Tuner MkII.
A small portable 160m EFHW tuner design.
[ Hits: 1575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 160m Helical Project
- An helical antenna for 160 meters band by G0THS
[ Hits: 2955 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160m Horizontal Delta Loop
- A full size delta loop antenna for top band by PA3FUN
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 160m inverted L by W6SDO
- A 160 meter antenna with a base loading coil used to tune the two lower frequency segments of the band.
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 160m Mega Delta Loop
- A very tall delta loop antenna project for the top band by M0AWS
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160m Mobile Aerial by M0VEY
- Homebrew 160m mobile antenna
[ Hits: 1435 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160m mobile coil
- 160m Coil design for a mobile antenna by N3QO
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160m Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for the top band, made with a 26m fiberglass spiderpole by DJ0IP
[ Hits: 750 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160m with HF10V Butternut Antenna
- 160 meters operation using an HF10V Butternut Antenna by kc5wa
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 element 160 meter vertical array
- Article by N6LF on a top band vertical antenna array system
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4 Square Vertical Phased Array
- Improve your 80 and 160 meter signal without a Yagi!
[ Hits: 15302 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]