- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
New HF antenna HB9ABXupdatedpop
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
The DX Handbook
- Free huge and reliable BCL reference for shortwave enthusiasts. Includes a large schedule list diveded by bands.
Is mainly in italian, but schedule listings are easy to understand. Edited by Enrico Oliva
- WEaudio was born as a program to record activity on VLF band, it can records audio file on HD as long as you want within prefixed pauses. It can starts record at the hour you want to monitor.
Konfabulator - DX ClusterPriority listing
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
QRM and noise reductionPriority listing
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM