- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
Caribbean Maritime Mobile Net
- The Net operates daily on 7.241 MHz from 1100Z to 1200Z, assisting cruisers in contacting each other, being contacted by land based stations, and enabling them to keep in touch with their home bases, family and others
Pacific Seafarers Net
- The Pacific Seafarer's Net operates from 02:30Z to 04:00Z, 7 days a week, 365 days a year on 14.313MHz and sometimes on 14.300MHz. Between 02:30Z and 03:24Z we perform general traffic handling, and then at 03:25Z the rollcall portion of the Pacific Seafarer's net begins.
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
Low Power Radio Modules
- Low power radio modules - supplying rf modules, rf transceivers, radiometrix transmitters receivers, low power radio modules, scada, frequency hopping, 900 mhz, wireless data transmission, data telemetry, gps modules & receivers and more