about amplifiers tube on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Manufacturers : Amplifiers Manufacturers : Filters Manufacturers : Tubes & Semiconductors Manufacturers : Wattmeters Radio Equipment : HF Amplifiers : Heathkit SB-200 Shopping and Services : Kits and Components Shopping and Services : RF Tubes Technical Reference : Amplifiers
Technical Reference : Amplifiers : HF Amplifiers
- WB0NNI Home Brew HF Amps and Tutorials
- Tutorials and other information on designing and building hf amplifiers. Includes tube data and amplifier projects.
[ Hits: 20983 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- QRO via Russia
- Power amplifiers from amateur radio operators around the world which are designed/built using Russian tubes.
[ Hits: 8025 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Tube Amplifier data and tech info
- Source of common model manuals and amateur help on amplifier problems for the amateur bands, Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement.
[ Hits: 4484 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amplifiers and Vacuum Tubes Tuning Loading and Arcing
- Page on amplification topics. From vacuum tubes to various components, discussion on stability and arcin causes.
[ Hits: 2465 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Duncan's Amp Pages
- This is an internet resource for those interested in guitar amplifiers, vacuum tubes, and design tools such as SPICE modelling.
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- HL1INF RF Amplifiers
- Circuits, pictures and data about toroids, tubes and home made power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2029 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tube-type amplifier FAQs.
- This page should help the less experienced users solve common problems and questions about HF tube-type amplifiers by Matt Erickson KK5DR
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Technical Reference : Amplifiers : RF Amplifiers Theory Technical Reference : Homebrew Technical Reference : Vacuum tube
- HF Tetrode Linear Amplifiers
- I4FAF etrode Tube Linear Amplifier experience
[ Hits: 3267 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrewing a tube-type HF amp.
- This article discuss the use and construction of a grounded-grid, triode type HF amplifiers
[ Hits: 1639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.
[ Hits: 2126 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Tube Amps forum
- Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement
[ Hits: 9993 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Vacuum tube liquid cooling system
- This article describes an alternative to water as the cooling liquid for amateur radio vacuum tube power amplifiers. This cooling system is designed for adequate vacuum tube cooling, reasonable cost, and very low maintenance. By K8CU
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arcing or Gassy 572B Tube
- Common problems of the 572B tubes often used in many RF Power Amplifiers
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links