Tee Vertical Antenna for the 630M Band
- The conventional configuration was an inverted-L arrangement with the vertical section going up about 13m and then a horizontal top-load wire extending about 8m, the end of which was supported by a tree at about 10m.
Antennas for HF mobile operationpop
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 82235 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 5.13 ]
An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
- T-Match Network Antenna Tuner for a wide range of complex antenna loads between 1.8 and 30Mhz at moderate power levels by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Z-Match Antenna Tuner project
- This Z-Match is a link coupled all-band tuner. Two all band tank circuits cover 3-14mhz and 14-30mhz. The tank output links are selected with a very heavy duty SPDT rotary switch.
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2340 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for antenna 30m