Search Results for "application of sdr"12 links
- rtl-sdr.com A blog about RTL-SDR
- RTL-SDR is a very cheap software defined radio that uses a DVB-T TV tuner dongle based on the RTL2832U chipset. This is a blog about rtl-sdr, software defined radio and their developments and applications.
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- USB-Controlled Synthesizer for Softrock RXTX and Local Oscillator Applications
[ Hits: 2838 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
[ Hits: 11316 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Expert Electronics LLC
- Develops and produces modern radio-electronic devices based on SDR (Software Defined Radio) for radioamateurs and professional applications. Makers of SunSDR and SunSDR-MB1
[ Hits: 1263 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The SDRanywhere application is an Android app that allows remote operation of an RFSPACE SDR-IQ, NetSDR, SDR-IP or Cloud-IQ radio from anywhere in the world. The demodulated audio and waterfall information is compressed and sent to the client application using a low bandwidth internet connection.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DSP Radio
- Freeware software defined radio application for MacOSx 10.6 can interface with several SDR receivers and transmitters, also known as MACSDR.
[ Hits: 5138 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 76716 | Votes: 1120 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- HDSDR is a free SDR (Software Defined Radio) application for Windows. Common usage is Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis. HDSDR (former WinradHD) is an advanced version of Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene I2PHD
[ Hits: 3342 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- SDR Sharp
- SDR# (read SDR Sharp) is a high performance Software Defined Radio application. SDR sharp is a fully featured SDR capable of handling samplerates from kHz level soundcards up to multi hundred MHz dedicated samplers, thanks to its multi-core architecture.
[ Hits: 1816 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 1262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Studio 1 is a Paid windows SDR software defined radio application, supports Tmate and Tmate2 USB control consoles, for better tuning and control.
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.
[ Hits: 8403 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.12 ]
application of sdr
You can try similar termsapplication application of sdr application-of-sdr application form i phone application membership application application download application software military application of sdr radio application work application download application rg coax cable application android application for elektor sdr adi file editor application
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links