- Real-time HF propagation conditions for iOS.
WaveGuide ia a ham radio utility for determining HF propagation conditions at the touch of a finger.
Amateur Radio Exam Prep for iPhone
- Amateur Radio License exams are composed of questions from a pool. Use this application to practice all possible questions prior to taking your exam
APRS on your phone
- iBCNU is an APRS GPS position reporting and text-messaging application for the Apple iPhone. When position reporting is enabled, the application will periodically send out location of your iPhone using either 3G or WiFi network and iPhone's built in GPS receiver
Audio Kit for iPhone
- Audio Kit is a collection of four iphone applications which are essential for those working in audio and sound. A real time Spectrum Analyser, a Scope to display waveforms, an SPL Meter, and a sine wave Signal Generator.
- Iphone app for ncdxf IARU beacon monitoring, shows the currently transmitting beacon on each band, reception charts from the active monitoring stations, and latest solar flux A and K indices
CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
CommCat and CommCatLive
- CommCat Mobile is a free integrated spot management, remote radio control, and logging app for the iPhone. CommCat is required for remote control.
CWSpeed for iPhone
- A fun and efficient way of learning morse code. Uses Koch's training method (the most efficient known to date). Accurate morse code timing.
DTMF reader for iPhone
- DTMF reader decodes dtmf tones, it is easy to use and with a log to save codes you like.
DXCluster for iPhone
- DXCluster let you know in real time who is on the frequencies and where it was listened the last time.
It let you create filters to only see which frequency/CQ Zone/ITU Zone and/or Country and after that you can have an alarm corresponding to a specific Zone or a specific country that raise a popup
- DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network. With DxSpot you can connect to the DX cluster of your choice. The internal database supplies the connection parameters to over 300 DX clusters. Once connected enjoy formatted table views of DX spots, DXCC information, connected users, cluster announcements, colorized WWV propagation data, and keep current with the latest DX news.
FreqLoader: iPhone companion for the mobile ham
- FreqLoader is the perfect iPhone/iPod Touch companion for amateur radio operators, monitoring enthusiasts, shortwave listeners and anyone with an interest in the air waves.
Whether you're an active licensed ham or an avid scanner listener, FreqLoader will allow you to find what you're looking for, keep track of your stations, maintain complete logs and share your finds with friends, groups and the world.
Friis-It NF for iPhone
- Friis-It NF is the first iPhone OS based application that allows you to calculate noise figure, system sensitivity, and cascaded gain for an RF Receiver system
- Satellite tracking on the iPhone/iPod touch. Track and predict visible satellite passes. Touch a satellite in the map view to see itâ€™s orbit path and location.
- Iphone App with list of nearby repeaters in the UK, along with details of input and output frequencies, a map, and a handy bearing arrow for each repeater.
Ham for iPhone
- Ham is a free iPhone Ham Radio utility.
View solar conditions (Solar Flux, Indices, X-Rays, Sunspots and calculated band conditions).
View PSKreporter reports and Callsign lookups.
Ham Helper for iPhone
- The ultimate tool for amateur radio operators, RF enthusiasts and telecommunications students or professionals.
HamMorse for iPhone
- Ham Morse allows you to practice morse code on your iPhone or iPod Touch. It is designed particularly for Ham radio operators and others who wish to achieve or maintain a high level of proficiency in this classic mode of communication.
- Ipsk31 is a modem based on Bpsk31 protocol for ham radio digital transmissions. Can be used on IPhone and Ipod Touch, and let you transmit and receive PSK31 directly from your Apple device.
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
- iHamRelay offers you more than 2500 repeaters all across Europe and the possibility for you to join the community while sharing your own data
iLocator for iPhone
- A small application for Apple iPhone that calculate grid locator from gps, wifi or gsm cells by IW2BSQ
iPad iPhone HF Weather Fax Decoder App
- HF Weather Fax lets you receive marine weather radiofascimile transmissions on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Just connect it to a shortwave radio tune in a weather fax frequency, and watch the images come in.
iPhone Ham Radio Callsign Lookup
- This webapp provides an iPhone-compatible lookup of Amateur Radio Callsigns. It provides the name, address, and license class (from the FCCâ€™s public records) of any US-Licensed Amateur Radio Operator.
- iProp is a propagation simulator based on the 90's work of the FTZ Darmstadt
iRFC for iPhone
- IRFC offers a full Radio Frequency Calculator on the go for network impedance adaptation with smith chart
- IRRTY just a modem based on RTTY protocol for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
- IRTTY2 is an HF Ham Radio modem for RTTY (170 hz, 45 baudot) mode.
Easy to use but powerful, with waterfall and Macros.
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad™. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.
Morse Key for iPhone
- A free simple touchscreen-based CW Morse Code straight key. Practice sending Morse Code on your iPhone.
- MorseDec decodes and encodes Morse with a range of 5 to 50 wpm. It includes: auto-tracking for wpm speed, macros, spectrum analyzer. Easy to use but powerful.
- HotPaw MorseDecoder for iPhone and iPad. Translates sounds from mic to text. Includes a DSP narrow band filter.
- A new app for Ham Radio running on IPhone and IPod touch.
Multimode is a modem for RTTY BPsk31 & QPsk31, with spectrum analyzer and Macros for easy operations.
PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
QSL.FM for iPhone
- Simply visit QSL.FM from your mobile browser, and you'll be redirected automatically to a crisp, fast, and useful callsign and repeater search tool!
- Repeaters is an amateur radio repeater directory for iphone and ipad that displays repeaters as pin annotations on a map. It allows you to locate nearby repeater information at a glance, and with just a few taps, navigate to any repeater in the country.
SK6AW iPhone DX-Cluster
- Android & iPhone DX-Cluster, works well in most browser. Supports iPhone push notifications via pushme.to and E-Mails. Spot filtering and skins available. Very flexible.
Spectrogram for iPhone
- Spectrogram for iPhone displays a live, scrolling display of sound frequency components derived from a 1024 FFT analysis.
UK Repeaters for iPhone
- UK Repeaters is an iPhone app that shows all UK Based repeaters on a map. Each repeater information is shown to allow easy access and programming of your radio