The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meterpop
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
A model of a practical Ruthroff 1:4 balun
- The 1:4 balun is of particular interest because it underlies many other configurations, and understanding it helps towards understanding the other Ruthroff balun configurations.
Receiving antenna for low bandspop
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antennapop
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
- Carolina's Chapter of the Antique Wireless Association
Houston Vintage Radio Association
- A non-profit organization seeking to preserve the history of the development of wireless communication by encouraging the acquisition, restoration, preservation and exhibition of antique wireless and radio apparatus
Northwest Vintage Radio Society
- Dedicated to the Preservation and Enjoyment of Vintage Radio and Wireless Equipment Serving the greater Portland, Oregon area
Radio Frequency Systems
- RFS is a global designer and manufacturer of cable and antenna systems plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
- Inductance calculation for single layer, air-wounded coils and helixes up to about 800 MHz. Inductance calculations accuracy is around 1%. Also, coils with maximum Q for given inductance, resonant RF chokes, PI and T resistive attenuators calculations are provided. Skin effects, radiation losses and other minor side effects are not accounted in maksimum Q factor coils calculations. Program assumes using copper (Cu) enameled or silver (Ag) plated wire. Program is writen bilingual in English and Serbian by YU1AW